Last week I wrote about the very real fear of ‘saying it as it is’.
I had my biggest number of responses EVER!
In honesty, I’m not surprised – my Facebook Group members (nearly 1200 now) say this is one of their biggest challenges too.
- ‘I know I’m a people pleaser’, you said.
- ‘My manager tells me I’m too soft’
- ‘I don’t know how to raise this issue’
- ‘My team want me to sort it but I don’t know where to start’
- ‘I dread the tears’
- ‘I know she’ll get aggressive and deny it’
- ‘Is it a British thing?’ someone asked me?
(I work internationally and would answer ‘no, not necessarily!’ to that question.)
So many of us struggle to work with the tough stuff.
The good news is, I can help you with ALL of this.
If you’d like to get this sorted once and for all then get in touch.
There are a variety of ways I can help which work with your budget and your availability.