A laser-like focus on YOU
I work with CEOs and MDs in small entrepreneurial businesses and not for profits; senior leaders in multi-nationals and the public sector. Some of the leaders I work with win awards for their leadership. We’ll focus on helping you get better results in every area of your work (without working even harder!).
Individual Coaching – The Process
Priorities, purpose and timescale
Focus and goals
Identify your blocks and key strengths
Plan, prepare, practise
Evaluate and agree next steps
Why Leadership Coaching?
You want to achieve your critical strategic initiatives with confidence but it can be tough and lonely at the top – who can you talk to?
Coaching gives you:
- The opportunity to step back, reflect and move forward with greater awareness, clarity, confidence and impact
- An opportunity to put what you know into practice in your ‘real world’ – turning theory into well thought out action
- A confidential sounding board as well as unstinting support
- A level of challenge and accountability that will really help you to step up – and someone who’ll ‘say it as it is’ to help you do just that – we don’t do ‘soft and fluffy.’
Is this You?
- Perhaps you became a leader because of your excellent technical or academic skills; a list of impressive qualifications as long as your arm… a proven track record in an operational role. But you want to be a more confident and inspirational team leader. You need to inspire your team to do THEIR best work and develop the leaders of the future.
- Or you feel overwhelmed with your workload. You would love to be more successful but without adding more hours to your working day. You’d also like to be much more focused on getting the ‘bigger’ things done and get rid of the minutiae and the ‘urgent’ that distract you from your vision and core purpose.
- Maybe you need to develop greater executive presence, gravitas and influence – without changing who you are.
- Or you’re a newly promoted leader who feels you should have all the answers and you don’t. (So you’re wondering if one day you’ll be ‘found out.’)
I was that leader myself (I ticked all the boxes above) in my first senior role – so I’ve walked in your shoes and I understand the challenges, the joys, the frustrations and the ‘busyness’…
My coaching team have all worked in senior roles too so you’ll be in good hands.
How can we work together?
You can work with me on a 1-1 basis or in one of my online programmes (coming soon).